Was your flight delayed or cancelled? Did you miss your connection? Were you denied boarding? We ensure you get what you’re entitled to! Based on Regulation 261/2004 and our unique data, we can help you get compensation. 345.128 passengers have already made use of our services Since 2007.
The origin of EUclaim
When Regulation 261/2004 came into effect, airline companies did not always comply with this legislation. That was why EUclaim was founded in 2007 by Hendrik Noorderhaven. At that time, we were the only company in the Netherlands who worked on behalf of airline passengers on a ‘no cure, no pay’ basis. The early years were not always easy because airline companies were not familiar with EUclaim, but due to the quality of our database and Hendrik’s persistence we have now built up a good name with them. Our reputation and expertise now ensures a 97% recovery rate in legal proceedings.
The data of EUclaim
EUclaim’s origin and success is due to our extensive, self-developed Lennoc Flight Intelligence database. Access to this database is what distinguishes us from any other company in the world. Through the extensive information at our disposal, we know whether you are entitled to compensation for delays, cancellations, rebookings and boarding denials. Airline companies know of the data in our possession which puts us in a strong position in the event of legal action.
What does the database contain?
- Around 13 million flight and weather reports are analysed daily.
- The database is supplemented daily with major news reports on air traffic.
Why submit a claim through EUclaim?
Many airline companies do not yet comply with Regulation 261/2004 and often unfairly cite ‘extraordinary circumstances’ as a reason for refusing compensation. If you submit through EUclaim, your claim will come from a stronger position. If necessary, we will even go to court on your behalf without any further cost to you. We have already successfully claimed €72,1 million in compensation for mistreated airline passengers.]
- Specialists in the field of passengers’ rights
- Working in the Netherlands (2007), Germany (2010) and Great Britain (2013)
- Full service
- Available on workdays via e-mail, telephone and live-chat
- Stay up to date with your own online file
- Strong legal department with a 97% recovery rate
- You only pay our success fee when we have won your claim
- You get what you are entitled to!