Was your flight delayed or cancelled? Did you miss your connection? Were you denied boarding? EUclaim ensures you get what you’re entitled to! Based on Regulation 261/2004 and our unique database, we can help you get compensation. Since 2007, 555.367 passengers have already used our services.
The origin of EUclaim
When Regulation 261/2004 first came into effect, airlines did not always comply with this legislation. That was why EUclaim was founded by Hendrik Noorderhaven in 2007. At that time, EUclaim was the only company in the Netherlands working on behalf of airline passengers on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. The early years were not always easy, as airlines were not familiar with EUclaim, but due to the quality of our database and Hendrik’s persistence EUclaim has now built up an excellent reputation. Our standing and expertise now ensures a 97% success rate in court.
EUclaim’s data source
EUclaim’s origin and success is partly due to our extensive, self-developed Lennoc Flight Intelligence database. Access to this database is what distinguishes us from every other company in the world. Using the detailed information at our disposal, we know whether you are entitled to compensation for a delay, cancellation, missed connection or denied boarding and can present. Airlines are aware of the data that we have in our possession, which puts us in a strong position in the event the claim goes to court.
What does the database contain?
- Over 13 million flight and weather reports which are analysed on a daily basis.
- The database is supplemented daily with major airline related news reports.
- Experts in passenger’ rights
- Active in the Netherlands (2007), Germany (2010) and the UK (2013)
- Extensive service
- Available on weekdays via e-mail, telephone and live-chat
- Access to your own online file, available 24/7 and updated regularly.
- 97% success rate in court
- You only pay our success fee if we win your claim
- You get what you are entitled to!
Why submit a claim with EUclaim?
Many airlines still do not comply with Regulation 261/2004 and often unfairly cite ‘extraordinary circumstances’ as a reason for denying compensation. If you submit your claim with EUclaim, your claim will have a better chance of being successful. If necessary, we will even go to court on your behalf without any further cost to you. We have already successfully claimed €109,1 million in compensation for airline passengers.